25 Things About Me Tag
So today my Twitter notifications popped up and I was tagged to do a 25 questions about me by Kai over at The JK Vision so, of course, here we are!
- What is your middle name? My middle name is Lee, my Dad’s name. Sometimes my Mum calls me Jaylee which is my nickname paired with it.
- What was your favourite subject at school? Um, I would have to say probably English. I’m a huge writing geek and I had the most awesome teacher which helped a huge amount.
- What is your favourite drink? OK this is far too difficult. I love a ice cold glass of Tropicana but I also love Pornstar Martinis so I guess it depends on the occasion!
- What is your favourite song at the moment? Oooh this is tricky, I’m loving Idle Worship from Paramore’s new album but I’m also loving Sweet Creature by Harry Styles.
- What is your favourite food? Pizza, hands down. Topped with pepperoni, crispy pancetta, rocket and drizzled with caeser sauce YUMMMMY.
- What is the last thing you bought? A top from Primark for my night out tomorrow and a Cherry Bakewell cookie from Greggs – it was insane.
- Favourite book of all time? Probably Me Before You, I love the emotional hook and the characters – perfect sobbing romcom.
- Favourite colour? Hmmm, either a very light grey or purple… They also look great paired together too!
- Do you have any pets? Nope! I’m allergic to everything but fish and they’re a bit smelly too. I’d love a pet Husky though if I wasn’t allergic.
- Favourite Perfume? I think it’s got to be Blossom by Jimmy Choo at the minute. Kane bought it me for Christmas, it’s the perfect balance of summery and sweet.
- Favourite Holiday? I think that has to be the family trip to Rhodes in 2015, even though I was super ill. It’s so pretty there and they have the most gorgeous beaches and landscapes.
- Are you married? No but I am engaged so maybe soon!
- Have you ever been out of the country, if so then how many times? Um, I’ve been to France with school once, Disneyland twice and Rhodes twice so I guess 5?
- Do you speak any other languages? I speak the odd word or so of French.
- How many siblings do you have? Just one younger sister who’s just turned 16!
- What is your favourite shop? Either Asda or Primark, depending what for.
- Favourite restaurant? Now this is tricky… we LOVE a burger bar in Derby called Hide but then I also love a good pizza from Pizza Express.
- When was the last time you cried? Saturday, I was being a mardy cow.
- Favourite Blog? I love reading my bestie Jess’s and I also love watching Jazzybum on Youtube (vlogs count right?!)
- Favourite Movie? Ooooh very tricky, I genuinely love Cat in the Hat or The School of Rock.
- Favourite TV Shows? Either The Vampire Diaries or The Originals and DEFINITELY Game of Thrones.
- PC or Mac? I have a PC but I’d love a Mac in the future.
- What phone do you have? I have a silver Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge – it’s so perdy.
- How tall are you? 5’6
- Can you cook? HELL YEAH, have you seen my Instagram? I make kickass Burritos and I also tried making Risotto for the first time the other day and it was super scrummy.
So there we are, the 25 things about me tag! Hope you had fun reading more about me.