New Year’s Resolutions (Sort of)…
Welcome 2016! I’ve looked forward to greeting you!
Not only because 2015 was a bad year for our family but I’m all for fresh starts and new beginnings.
There’s a few things I really want to achieve this year and here they are:
- Pass University first and foremost. I really would like to come out with a 2:1, ideally, but to do so, I really need to buckle down and work hard this term. It’s pretty scary really considering it is my last term but I’m excited to finish and see what working in the real world holds for me!
- It’s my 21st this year and I’m crazy excited to be celebrating it in italy with my Fiance… yeah we got engaged over New Year.. how exciting huh?! But back to the point, I want to go to Rome for a few days to see the sights, eat the pizza and take a bundle of photos. It’s always been my dream to go to Italy and this year, it might actually become a reality!
- I know everyone says they’re going to try and lose weight in January and I’d love to, but I can’t really. Due to having an operation mid-December and needing 6-12 weeks recovery time, I can’t exercise as much as I’d like to. So I’ve decided I’m going to start whenever I feel well enough to do so without being so tired all of the time! March I think will be a good time for me. Since my operation, I feel like I have lost weight but I’d ideally like to lose a stone or so more. Not just so I feel confident in a bikini but so I can buy a smaller size in clothes and feel more comfortable with my body.
- Like I mentioned earlier, I’m engaged now!!! So naturally, I’m going to want to start wedding planning… I already know some of the details I like/want to have but it seems all the more real now. But first, we need to plan an engagement party!
- And last but certainly not least, To get a house with Kane. WE’ve been talking about it for a while but we’re actually looking to go through with it and this year seems to be the right time. I can’t wait to start looking and buying furniture!
Just a few things on my list and I’m sure they’ll shift and grow as the months pass by!